Sunday, March 2, 2008

Smurfette

I did this for a show at the Ouch My Eye Gallery in Seattle this month.
The show consisted of about 20 very talented artists & the theme was "Saturday Morning Cartoons from the 70's & 80's". My piece is my take on Smurfette. Was shooting for a little more realistic & creepy than the regular Smurfette, so I think I was fairly successful.
Opening night was last night & the turnout was great. It was really cool being surrounded by such an amazing, talented group of artists. Lotta fun.





5 comments:

EyDamn said...

Awesome man! I'm bummed I didn't make it out to the show. I totally blanked on it. Is this one digital?

crylic said...

Great stuff Tim. The smurfette turned out great!!! Awesome blog all around, super inspiring.

John 'Roc' Upchurch said...

awesome work ya got man. i really dig your style. great forms and i love ya faces.

maluo said...

crashed into your blog from CA.org. u've got some nice stuffs swinging here. keep it up :) that framed version of the smurfette looks realy great

mar said...

I really like your styleon all your work, its awsome.
Keep up the good work please :D:D